Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary

This past Wednesday was our 9th wedding anniversary. We sent the kids to grandma and grandpa's and spent the day together. Jeff even took me to a quilt shop and let me choose my own present. This is what I chose.

I've been way into jelly rolls lately. I don't know why I waited so long to try them. I'm not going to do that with layer cakes. I chose this book of layer cake patterns.

Sorry about the glare. This is the pattern that made me choose this book over other layer cake patterns. I love it. A tool to help me make scalloped edges. I want to put a scalloped edge on my appliqued flower quilt. I'm up to 15 now! 5 more to go!

I have no plans for this fabric, I just love it so I chose two fat quarters. Ok, let's be honest.... I'm still in a baby mood and I thought these would be cute for something for a baby.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the books and fabs you got! Happy holidays