Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Sewing

What should I be doing right now? Making the second frog or adding the eyes to the first. He's done, he's just eyeless. I'm having a bit of trouble. What am I really doing? Stalling. I went back to making this:
Before we moved in August I had started making a quilt from a Winter jelly roll. It's a super easy pattern from a book I have but it's not the most exciting to sew. When we moved I put it away and didn't get it out until the other day. I only have one more row to sew. Maybe a half hour. I don't have borders, backing, binding or batting and I'm not sure if the store closest to me has what I need, but it's a distraction from the frogs! And it's Christmasy! I'll get back to the frogs..... before Christmas Eve... probably.

2 comments:

Nedra said...

I just bought pieces of several of those fabrics. I love what you are making with them!

Sherri said...

I love your "Winter" quilt!