Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh Thanks, I'm Blushing!


Mel has given me this award. Thanks Mel. If you haven't checked out Mel's blog before you should! She's got some great projects and.... she's from my husband's home town!
This award is Portuguese and means that we are all closer because of blogging. The blogger is looking to find and be friends.
I'm so grateful for all the quilting friends I've made through blogging. I'm inspired by each of you! Now it's time to pass the award on to a few of my favorite blogs:
Erica at Polka Dot Quilts: Erica and I have been friends for about four years now. We used to live in the same neighborhood until she moved to Texas and I moved to another area of Utah. We used to love to go fabric shopping together with our two silly little boys! I always love to see Erica's blog and what she's working on. I'm glad that even though she is now several states away I can still keep track of her quilting! Her blog is actually what inspired me to start mine! Thanks Erica!
V and Co: I just discovered this blog a week or so ago. I love it! Not only does she quilt, but she does tons of other home decorating projects. I'm still looking through all the stuff she's done.
It's so much fun to check every one's blogs and find new ones. Thanks everyone!

No comments: