Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Quilting Goals


The Christmas quilts have been put away and it's time to start thinking up some 2009 quilting goals. Yes, I need to have quilting goals. Here they are:
1- Finish what I already have started. I will finish 2 quilts from my project list before starting a new quilt. When the new one is COMPLETELY FINISHED I will finish two more quilts from the list.
2- I will not buy new fabric unless I have a plan for it. The stash is really getting out of control.
3- I will finish one block of Grandmother's Flower Garden by hand.
That's about all I can think of right now, but I got the biggest one. To FINISH stuff. I don't know why I haven't been finishing stuff lately. I get so excited about new fabric that I start the next pattern before I should. My goal is to stop that right now and finish!

2 comments:

The Demanding Doll said...

My gosh. Good luck with that. Really! :) The fabrics call, the brain melts, the new projects start... until the next call.

erica e said...

good goals. i have a problem with making plans, starting something and then abandoning for something else, too!