Monday, November 2, 2009

Back to the Quilts

I hope you had a Happy Halloween. My kids loved trick-or-treating.... well, 2/3 of them did. One of them fell asleep half way through, wrapped in daddy's coat. Maybe next year. I guess it's not so fun if you don't have any teeth to eat the candy.

After a thorough cleaning I'm back in my sewing room. I even made a block. Yes, just one. I am not loving making the blocks for my broken star quilt. I love the blocks, just not making them. There are LOTS of little pieces so I'm making them whenever I'm ready for a change in fabric or project. It may take a year... or more. I also finished adding the ric rac to this quilt and sewed on the binding. Hopefully tonight I'll have a chance to stitch it down.

4 comments:

Nedra said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Halloween. Baby looks so cute as a flower!

Unknown said...

The kids look so cute!! I just love the block too.

Rae Ann said...

Darling little ones! I love the block you got made.

Sherri said...

I love the broken star block...is it from a book or pattern?