Sunday, July 20, 2008

AF Quilt show



This is my favorite quilt from the quilt show this weekend. When I looked at the tag on it one of my ward friends entered it. Her grandma made it and now she has it. I just love it.

I also bought a jelly roll of Winter yesterday. Can't wait to start a new quilt. I may do it next and do a super simple pattern. I need simple right now. I also bought Black Diamonds which is a jelly roll pattern. I love it, but I'm not sure about the black. I think I'd like it in brighter colors. I was thinking I'd maybe do it in Candyland Christmas but I can't find the fabric in any of the stores I usually go to. If anybody's seen it in any of the Utah stores let me know.

Some of you have inquired of the fate of the Strawberry Lilies quilt. It's on my frame as we speak, but only has a few rows quilted. I haven't had the time to finish but, at least for now, it's still alive.

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I posted this too as my favorite from the quilt show. I've had SO many comments about it and emails asking if I know more about it. Pattern questions - etc. If you know more or can find out more let me know and I'll send my readers over here to find out.