Friday, September 23, 2011

Roomspiration Dining Rooms Party!



I know I've showed the dining room before, but today I'm linking up to the Roomspiration Dining Rooms Party today. I'm not totally finished in this room, but I'm working on it. Here is the before picture. Pretty boring, right? We decided to paint our dining room Tobacco Road by Kwal. It's kind of a goldish tan. We added box moulding to the bottom and also chair rail and crown.





Here's the semi finished product. The curtains are from Home Fabrics. Have you been there? I love it! These curtains were $10 a panel in the clearance section. You can't make them yourself for that price!



I would love to get a new dark wood or black table. This is an inherited one and there is a family debate about what to do with this one. Since this picture was taken I have painted some black shelves that are now on the wall on the left side of the picture. i can't find my camera though to take a new picture of them. I also need to work on a centerpiece for the table.


This week I've been working on painting our kitchen cabinets. I'm almost finished. Hopefully I'll start glazing today and this weekend we can put the doors back on and add the moulding. Then of course I need to make curtains and paint the walls- probably not in that order! Hopefully next week I'll something ready to show!

1 comment:

Jena @ Involving Color and Home said...

Your dining room is beautiful, and I love the paint color! The curtains were such a great find and look great in the space. Thanks so much for linking up to Roomspiration!