Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Stockings Were Hung

I haven't been feeling too sewy this month. It has taken me all month to get this candy cane stocking finished for my baby. The pattern is by Under the Garden Moon. I made the stockings for the rest of us about two years ago. I like having ones that I made so that as we add to our family I can make coordinating stockings for each person.
I do have a Christmas quilt in the works. It just needs to be quilted and bound. Hopefully I can get it done by next week.

6 comments:

Sherri said...

What great stockings!

erica e said...

so cute! can't wait to see your christmas quilt.

Esther said...

Those are amazing! I was looking for a stocking pattern for my little family. My mom made our family stockings when I was a little kid. I've been using two of them for my husband and me, but mine has seen better days and now with a baby on the way I was hoping to make some matching stockings for next year. I tried to click on the link to get the pattern, but the link is broken on that website. Guess I'll keep trying. Thanks for the idea!

Sinta Renee said...

What a cute stocking pattern, they turned out so sweet! I love them!

Kristin said...

My worst fear is that I wouldn't keep making them! Congrats for sticking to it, they're beautiful.

Nanette Merrill said...

Do you know I've never made stockings for our family. I always wish I had. Too late now, mostly. Yours are darling.