Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I WON!!!!!

I entered entered the contest The Quilted Fish was having to guess where she was. In all fairness it wasn't too hard. We live in the same state and she was vacationing here so it wasn't too hard. In fact, the very first clue I knew where she was but I didn't put in a guess because I got distracted by my children and then forgot... I made extra sure to guess the second day and I was the second winner!

I won these great Utah treats, cinnamon honey and Mrs. Call's caramels. Who doesn't love those?

I also got to pick two of her darling patterns. I chose Giddy Bloomers and Whoopsy Daisy.
Aren't they darling? I love the yo-yos in Giddy Bloomers and I love the huge daises in Whoopsy Daisy. I feel like I've been given permission to make more girly quilts now that I have a girl. YEAH!!!! Thanks Amanda. It was a very generous prize!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Great goodies!