Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OOPS!!!!!

Sorry everyone! The RS quilt class is NEXT WEDNESDAY June 17, 2009. I forgot it's the THIRD Wednesday and not the second Wednesday. Don't go tomorrow! Here is a picture of the finished block. Here's the pattern:
http://www.quilterscache.com/J/JacobsLadderBlock.html

Also, we need to be thinking of what we want to do next. Do you want to keep doing piecing to practice your skills, or would you like to do applique or hexagons next? We will do it all eventually, but would you like to take a break from piecing and do something new? Leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

How good of you to share your skills with friends. I'm sure they appreciate you. You do lovely work.

Nedra said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I'll ask Monica if I can do a tutorial on the dress. They really were as easy as can be.